Swedish Medical Group is looking for a Clinic Administrator II to work in the Issaquah Clinic in Issaquah, WA\.
The Clinic Administrator II provides ongoing leadership for the development and implementation of management and patient care systems to assure cost\-effective and quality operations of multiple clinics\.
In this position you will:
- Ensure strategic integration of clinical practices to provide an optimal patient experience
- Lead staff to ensure that patient care services are provided in a timely manner which are sensitive to the patient's physical and psychological needs
- Ensure compliance with established clinical policies and procedures
- Participate in SMG\-wide special projects, committees or task forces as requested
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in health\-related field or business and 2 years' experience in healthcare management, physician practice management and/or clinical operations; OR 6 years equivalent work experience which includes management experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Previous multi\-specialty clinic management experience
About Swedish Medical Group
Swedish Medical Group \(SMG\) is a successful, performance\-driven division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area\. The SMG network includes more than 900 providers across 108 primary care and specialty care clinics\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 136323